f society, with great satisfaction, announces its Certification according to the international standard ISO 27001:2013 for the Information Security Management System (ISMS) that it applies. The Certification was received in October 2021 by a credited Certification Body.
f society’s ISO 27001:2013 Certification includes all its business activities, which include the following services provided:
- Consulting in Software and Applications.
- Consulting in Management and Compliance Systems.
Obtaining and maintaining this Certification presupposes strict adherence to specific security policies and procedures, thus protecting the company’s information systems and equipment and the confidential information it manages, including those relating to personal data.
By receiving the ISO 27001:2013 Certification, f society adopts the best practices and the strict requirements of the International Standard. The Certification is a practical recognition of our company’s commitment to continuous development and evaluation of its processes. It encapsulates the application of high-quality standards in its services. Furthermore, it affects the secure management of its customers’ and partners’ data.
The Company’s Board has an active role emphasizing its commitment to the proper implementation of the Information Security Management System.
- ensures the set information security policy and information security objectives are compatible with the strategic orientation of the company,
- ensures that the company’s procedures have set the requirements of the Information Security Management System,
- assures the availability of the resources required for the Information Security Management System,
- informs all contracting members about the importance of effective information security management and compliance with the requirements of the Information Security Management System,
- ensures that the Information Security Management System achieves the desired results,
- guides and supports staff in contributing to the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System,
- promotes continuous improvement by supporting other relevant managerial roles to demonstrate their leadership in their areas of responsibility.
The company’s board determines the information security objectives and they are compatible with its strategic direction. These are defined as an ongoing procedure implemented in the information security framework as part of the ISMS.
f society seeks to continuously improve the Information Security Management System, according to the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT improving the procedures integrated with its ISMS.
You can read more about f society’s Information Security Policy here