Social Responsibility Policy
Our vision is to become the most reliable and responsible technology, risk and compliance consulting firm in Europe.
Our mission is to provide high quality services,
- developing a sustainable environment that enhances and protects diversity, equality and inclusion for employees by providing, inter alia, equal opportunities, incentives, remuneration that ensures dignity and safety, health and safety at work,
- providing our services without disturbing societies and the environment, effectively and intelligently managing energy and greenhouse emissions,
- contributing with our actions to societies, the environment and vulnerable groups
Always with integrity, social responsibility, independence, dignity and reliability, accountability and humanity.
The society has incorporated the principles of Social Responsibility into its activities and the way it operates, recognizing that these principles are a prerequisite for its long-term development.
The effective governance of the f society is based on the integration of the principles of social responsibility, their decision-making and implementation. For the implementation of the above, f society has adopted as an umbrella the requirements of a Social Responsibility System according to the International Standard ISO26000:2010 under which it satisfies the principles of accountability, transparency, ethical conduct, respect for the interests of the parties concerned, respect for the rule of law, respect for international standards of conduct and respect for human rights through its actions.
- For quality management regarding the functions of its services (administrative, technical, financial), our company applies and complies with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- For the protection of personal data, our company applies the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679/16) as transposed into the Greek legal order and in force each time.
- The environmental management of our company is ensured by applying the provisions of the International Standard ISO 14001: 2015.
- The safety and health management of our company is ensured by applying the provisions of the International Standard ISO 45001:2018.
- Our social responsibility is measured according to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 26001:2010.
- Information security management is ensured by applying the provisions of the International Standard ISO 27001:2013.
- Personal data security management is ensured by applying the provisions of the International Standard ISO 27701:2019.
For each of the above management systems, our company has published specific policies that are available upon request to interested parties.
All the above structure a robust and unbreakable framework of support, control and administration of the Internal System of Social Responsibility.
The concern for the health and safety of employees, the respect and protection of the environment, the integrated coverage of the expectations and needs of stakeholders and the harmonious coexistence with the local communities in which it operates are the main issues of Sustainable Development of f society.
This Policy is by the values of the f society, the principles of International Law, responsibility, integrity, transparency, efficiency, and innovation. The Policy is determined by the Management, which is committed to:
- the implementation of the Policy at all levels and areas of activity of the company
- The strict observance of the applicable legislation and the full implementation of the standards, policies, internal guidelines and relevant procedures applied by F Society as well as other requirements arising from voluntary agreements, which the company endorses and accepts.
- open, two-way communication with its stakeholders in order to identify and record their needs and expectations.
- providing a healthy and safe working environment for human resources, partners and every visitor.
- the protection of human rights and the provision of a working environment of equal opportunities, without any discrimination.
- the continuous effort to reduce the environmental footprint, through the implementation of responsible actions and prevention measures in accordance with Best Available Practices.
- The cooperation and support of society, in order for F Society to contribute to the support of local communities and organizations.
- the constant pursuit of adding value.
To fulfill the above commitments, f society on a voluntary basis plans and implements relevant actions, while setting strategic priorities that focus on the following axes of Sustainable Development:
- Economic Development and Corporate Governance. The f society aims to achieve positive financial results, implements a system of good corporate governance, evaluates and manages business risks in order to safeguard the interests of the company and society in general. It develops procedures and takes measures both to enhance transparency and to prevent and combat corruption.
- Human Resources – Health and Safety at Work: The f society respects and supports internationally recognized human rights and implements policies of fair reward, meritocracy and equal opportunities for all its human resources, without any discrimination and with respect to diversity. At the same time, it offers opportunities for development through continuous education. Of high importance is the care to provide a healthy and safe working environment Environment.
- Environment: In the field of environmental management, the precautionary principle and systematic actions are applied in order to minimize the environmental footprint. The f societyoperates respecting the principles of circular economy ensuring optimal management of natural resources, promotion of metal recycling, energy management, management of greenhouse emissions, utilization of secondary raw materials and following practices disposal of discarded materials taking into account the philosophy of “circularity”.
- Society: f society is on the side of society and responds sensitively to issues that concern it, having developed a close relationship based on cooperation and volunteering. The f society participates in actions that respond to the support of society, issues of equality, sustainability, support of vulnerable groups, health, environment, and culture. It encourages volunteering and supports initiatives to sustainable development of society.
For all the above main issues concerning f society, we set individual Social Responsibility goals, which we evaluate on an annual basis for their effectiveness and revise them when necessary.
The policy, the results of performance on social responsibility issues, as well as the implementation of actions and the achievement of targets, are monitored by the Social Responsibility Committee and published on an annual basis, in order to inform all interested parties.
The views of stakeholders are taken into account during the annual Management Review on all of the above issues.