Penetration Testing: Identify and help to address hidden weaknesses in your organisation’s security
What is a Penetration Testing?
Penetration Testing, or pentesting, describes the process of evaluating a system network. Therefore, its purpose is to reveal and exploit its vulnerabilities.
By providing this service, f society helps its customers’ organization deal effectively with security risks. In addition, it repairs vulnerabilities that could lead to the risk of data breaches by malicious attackers.
- Fixes vulnerabilities before cybercriminals exploit them.
- Provides independent security controls.
- Improves awareness and understanding of cyber security risks.
- Supports PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance.
- Demonstrates and commits to the ongoing safety of your organization.
- Provides its customers with the information they need to prioritize their future security investments.
Why your organisation needs a Penetration Testing?
With cyber threats constantly evolving, f society recommends that every organization performs Penetration Testing at least annually, but also more often when you:
- Significant changes are taking place in the infrastructure of your organization.
- Launch new products and services.
- Merge or acquire other businesses.
- Prepare for compliance with safety standards.
- Bid for large commercial contracts.
- Develop or utilize custom applications.
Common security vulnerabilities
Automated software tools cannot detect all the vulnerabilities.
f society identifies and exploits those that evade automatic detection and provide its customers with clear help and tips. f society enables its customers to understand and significantly reduce their organization’s cyber security risks.
All our engagements are confidential and unlike real cyber attacks, they are designed not to cause harm or disruption.
f society will help its customers identify vulnerabilities including:
- Insecure configurations: We look for open ports, use of weak passwords and unsafe user privileges. Additionally, we look for deep configuration issues that can be exploited to gain network access.
- Encryption flaws: We check that the encryption methods being used to protect and transmit data are secure enough. Therefore, this will prevent tampering and eavesdropping.
- Programming weaknesses: We check the source code in your software to identify any code injections and memory flaws that could lead to the exposure of your data.
- Flaws in Session management: We check whether cookies and tokens used by software applications can be used to hijack sessions and and escalate privileges.
Reporting and Remediation:
f society provides the support you need to address your vulnerabilities.
To improve your organization’s security, it is important to not just constantly identify vulnerabilities, but also we need to take action to address them. For Instance, Penetration Testing as a service supplies clear remediation tips. As a result, this will help better protect your systems.
This is what can you expect to receive post-assessment:
- A detailed outline of all risks indentified
- The potential business impact of each risk could cause
- Information on the ease of exploiting any identified vulnerabilities.
- Insight on the ease of exploiting any identified vulnerabilities.
- Guidance for the drastic restoration of any vulnerability.
- Recommendations for Strategic security
Penetration Testing: f society’s Methodology
Penetration Testing as a service is based on a systematic approach to vulnerability identification and reporting. Therefore, our advanced pentest methodology includes:
- Scoping: We work closely with you to define all the assets that fall within the scope of the Penetration Testing.
- Reconnaissance and intelligence gathering: We collect publicly available information using open source techniques (OSINT). Therefore, we built intelligence that could be used to compromise your organization.
- Active Scan and Vulnerability Analysis: We perform a full assesment of the network infrastructure and applications. As a result, we get a complete picture of your organization’s attack surface.
- Mapping and service Identification: We research and gather detailed information about target systems.
- Application analysis: We perform an in-depth inspection of applications located on target hosts accordingly. Accordingly, we identify security vulnerabilities to exploit.
- Service exploitation: We attack on identified vulnerabilities to gain access to target systems and data.
- Privilege Escalation: We attempt to compromise a privileged account holder, such as a network administrator.
- Pivoting: We use compromised systems as a mechanism in the first place, to attack additional assets.
- Reporting and debrief: We provide you with a report that includes an executive summary and recommentations on how to effectively deal with the identified risks.
Why should you choose f society?
Because it helps you:
on your organization’s growth,
improve your management system,
increase your productivity and efficiency,
to work in a safe environment.
The advantages of f society
The base of f society’s main competitive advantage is the commitment to continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. To be more particular, it takes place both during and in the support after its completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:
a solution to a customer’s issue,
a series of actions,
or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s Penetration Testing services can support your Organization or Company?
Fill out the form below to let us help you out.