ISO 45001:2018 helps organizations control their risks while enhancing their reputation. It also helps to create better and safer working conditions.
ISO 45001:2018 helps an organization achieve the desired results of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S). According to the organization’s OH&S policy, the intended outcomes of a management system include:
- Continuous improvement of OH&S performance.
- Fulfillment of legal and other requirements.
- Achieving the OH&S goals.
ISO 45001:2018 can be applied to any organization, regardless of size and activity.
Applies to the OH&S risks under the organization’s control, taking into account factors such as the context in which the organization operates and the needs and expectations of its employees and other stakeholders.
This standard does not state specific criteria, nor is it regulatory for designing an OH&S management system. The OH&S management system enables an organization to integrate other health and safety aspects. For example, the well-being and well-being of employees.
ISO 45001:2018 can be used in whole or in part to improve occupational health and safety management. However, compliance requirements with this document are not eligible unless we integrate all of its needs into an organization’s OH&S management system without exception.
What are the benefits of ISO 45001:2018?
There are many significant benefits for an organization to obtain ISO 45001:2018.
- It improves team member safety.
- It strengthens the trust of the interested parties.
- Productivity growth achievement.
- It achieves lower insurance costs.
- Reduction of the risk of accidents at work.
- It gains a competitive advantage.
- It makes the transition from treatment to accident prevention at work.
- Demonstrates that it is committed to taking all appropriate measures for staff safety.
- Achieves the possibility of participating in public tenders.
- Collaborates with multinational companies that require certified partners/suppliers.
- Ability to develop hotel star ranking. The template helps on this issue.
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Occupational Health and Safe Management System of your Organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 45001:2018 can transform your Organization or Company?
Fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Occupational Health and Safe Management System.