ISO 39001:2012 specifies requirements for a road traffic safety (RTS) management system to enable an organization that interacts with the road traffic system to reduce death and serious injuries related to road traffic crashes which it can influence.
Where does ISO 39001: 2012 apply?
The standard of ISO 39001:2012 applies to every public or private organization that uses the road traffic network through its activities. Therefore, it is addressed to any organization regardless of size and economic activity that will affect road safety.
- Tourism service companies.
- Transport / Logistics companies.
- Courier Companies. Vehicle Fleet Companies.
- Taxi companies.
- Companies with passenger vehicles (private schools, staff transport buses, etc.).
The requirements in ISO 39001:2012 include:
- development and implementation of an appropriate RTS policy,
- development of RTS objectives and action plans, which take into account legal and
- other requirements to which the organization subscribes,
- and information about elements and criteria related to RTS that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence.
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Road traffic safety (RTS) Management System of your Organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 39001:2012 can transform your Organization or Company?
Then, fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Road traffic safety (RTS) Management System.