ISO 37001:2016 can be autonomous or integrated into a comprehensive management system.
This standard addresses the following bribes concerning the activities of the organization:
- Bribery in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- From the organization.
- Bribery by the organization’s staff acting on behalf of or for the organization’s benefit.
- From the business associates of the organization that act on behalf of the organization or for its benefit.
- Bribery of the organization.
- Bribery of the organization’s staff concerning the organization’s activities.
- The business associates of the organization concerning the activities of the organization.
- Direct and indirect bribery (e.g., bribery offered or accepted through or by a third party).
ISO 37001:2016 only applies to bribery cases.
ISO 37001:2016 defines requirements and guides a management system. In particular, this system must help an organization prevent, detect and respond to bribery. In addition, it helps the organization comply with anti-corruption laws and voluntary commitments that apply to its activities.
Also, ISO 37001:2016 does not explicitly deal with fraud, cartels, other offenses against trust/competition, money laundering, or other activities related to corruption practices. However, an organization may choose to extend the scope of the management system to include such activities.
The requirements of ISO 37001:2016 are generic and intend to apply to all types and sizes of organizations.
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Anti-Bribery Management System of your Organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 37001:2016 can transform your Organization or Company?
Fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Anti-Bribery Management System.