The requirements set out in ISO 22301:2019 are general and have the intention to apply to all organizations or their parts. These are independent of the organism’s type, size, and nature. The degree of application of these requirements depends on the operating environment and the complexity of the organization.
This document applies to all types and sizes of organizations that:
- Implement, maintain and improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Seek to ensure compliance with the stated business continuity policy.
- They can continue to provide products and services with acceptable predefined capacity during downtime.
- Seek to enhance their resilience through the effective implementation of the BCMS.
The use of this document is to assess an organization’s ability to meet its own business continuity needs and obligations.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301:2019?
The benefits of obtaining ISO 22301:2019 are essential for an organization.
- They comply with the legal requirements of more and more countries that require compliance regarding the business continuity of an organization’s activities.
- They gain marketing advantages over the competition that does not have this certification. This certification can help you acquire new customers by facilitating proof that you are among the safest choices in the industry, leading to increased market share and higher profits.
- They reduce their dependence on individuals. Most of the time, the base of the critical activities of a company is on just a few people who are difficult to replace. This condition can be painful when these people leave the body. By utilizing ISO 22301:2019, they will create business continuation practices to have much less dependence on these individuals. Therefore one can avoid many worries when one leaves the organization.
- They avoid significant damage. In real-time, every minute of low service costs, in a world of services and transactions. A severe incident will cost a lot, even if the business is not so sensitive to short periods of unavailability. With the ISO 22301:2019 standard and the implementation of business continuity practices, they will have a kind of security policy. The organization will be able to save money. In detail, this will happen either by preventing any incidents from being disrupted or by enabling a faster recovery.
Organizations’ investment in ISO 22301 is much less than the cost savings they will achieve!
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Business Continuity Management System of your Organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 22301: 2019 can transform your Organization or Company?
Fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Business Continuity Management System.