The International Standard of ISO 22000:2018 sets out the requirements for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
What are the benefits of ISO 22000: 2018?
The ISO 22000: 2018 allows an organization directly or indirectly involved in the food chain to perform the following actions.
- The design, implementation, operation, maintenance, and updating of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This management system provides products and services that are secure, according to the use for which they are intended.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable food safety and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate customers’ mutually agreed food safety requirements and demonstrate their compliance.
- Effective communication of food safety issues to stakeholders within the food chain.
- The ability to ensure that the organization complies with the stated food safety policy.
- Demonstrate compliance with relevant stakeholders.
- Request certification or registration of his FSMS from an external organization. It can also make a self-assessment or self-declaration of compliance with this document.
Applying ISO 22000:2018
This document’s requirements are generic and intended to apply to all organizations in the food chain, regardless of size and complexity.
Organizations that are directly or indirectly involved include, but are not limited to:
- feed producers,
- animal food producers,
- harvesters of wild plants and animals,
- producers of ingredients,
- food manufacturers, retailers, and organizations providing food services,
- catering services,
- cleaning and sanitation services,
- storage and distribution services,
- suppliers of equipment,
- cleaning and disinfectants,
- packaging materials and
- other food contact materials.
This document allows any organization, including small and/or less developed organizations (e.g., a small farm, a small packer-distributor, a small retail or food service outlet), to implement externally-developed elements in their FSMS.
Internal and/or external resources can be used to meet the requirements of this document.
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Food Safety Management System of your Organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 22000: 2018 can transform your Organization or Company?
Fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Food Safety Management System.