The ISO 14001:2015 standard allows organizations to consider environmental issues before they become problems.
This template is for an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities systematically that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
It also helps an organization achieve the desired results of its environmental management system. Specifically, these results provide value for the environment, the organization itself, and stakeholders. In particular, according to the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- Improving environmental performance.
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations.
- Achieving environmental goals.
Applying ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size, type, and nature. Specifically, it applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products, and services that the organization considers it can control or influence, taking a life cycle perspective into account. However, ISO 14001:2015 does not mention specific environmental performance criteria.
ISO 14001:2015 can be used in whole or in part to improve environmental management systematically. However, claims of compliance with ISO 14001:2015 are not accepted unless we integrate all its requirements into an organization’s environmental management system without exception.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001:2015?
There are many significant benefits for an organization to obtain ISO 14001: 2015. Therefore, it must take a strategic approach to improve its environmental performance.
- Saves costs on waste, recycling, and consumption.
- Gains an advantage over competitors when bidding for companies.
- Effectively manages environmental risks.
- It complies with the environmental regulations of Greek legislation.
- Demonstrates the company’s commitment to improving the environment.
- It shows that it is a responsible business.
- It drastically reduces the cost of insurance coverage.
- Employees give a better trust in management as they know they are working in an environmentally friendly organization.
- Ability to develop hotels in the ranking of stars. The ISO 14001:2015 standard helps on this issue.
- Achieves the possibility of participating in public tenders.
- Collaborates with multinational companies that require certified partners/suppliers.
Why should you choose f society?
f society helps you:In the development of your Organization. Improving the Environmental Management System of your organization. To increase the productivity and efficiency of your Organization. To develop a secure work environment.
f society’s assets
f society’s primary advantage is its commitment to the continuous satisfaction of the needs of its clients at all stages of a project. This commitment occurs both during and in support after the project’s completion.
f society, through its services, provides economically viable solutions, readily accepted and applicable, that work.
f society’s suggestions may include:a solution to a problem of its customers, a series of actions, or just an idea!
Want to know how f society’s services for the Design and Development of ISO 14001: 2015 can transform your Organization or Company?
Then, fill out the form below to contact us and get valid information on how you can develop and manage your Environmental Management System.