BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
f society believes that fulfilling all assumed obligations in the event of an emergency is one of the primary conditions for sustainable business development.
f society is committed to providing high-quality consulting services and developing an innovative research and work environment.
Therefore, as part of activities to support business continuity, it provides short-term plans to maintain/establish the required level of services in the event of an emergency.
This Policy states compliance with the best practices applied to protect against disruption, reduce the likelihood of its occurrence, and create recovery conditions.
The purpose of the System is to ensure the development, implementation, and review of the business continuity system.
The objective of the business continuity system is to prevent, identify and eliminate the risks of business interruption, as well as to create conditions for the recovery of the business in case such an interruption occurs. The business continuity system is one of the essential elements of the organization. It makes it possible to avoid and prevent business interruption risks, maintain and improve f society’s image among customers, business partners, and all parties’ stakeholders, and strengthen trust towards f society.
The policy applies to all f society employees, external partners, and Management.
The policy complies with international and national legal provisions and documents that regulate business continuity and with the international standard ISO 22301:2019.
The focus of f society’s Business Continuity Management System is on the following areas:
- Prevention, detection, and elimination of existing and future threats to f society.
- A proactive approach to minimize the impact of incidents.
- Action for Effective measures in case of business interruption.
- Minimize downtime and the consequences of outages during events.
- Recovery time reduction.
- The business continuity system verification for the loyalty of customer maintenance and suppliers/partners by demonstrating the viability of the business.
f society uses the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” model to implement business continuity procedures. Key elements of this approach are the following:
- The business continuity policy is a document that regulates activities aimed at ensuring f society’s business continuity.
- Through Risk Assessment, risk impacts on the business and its operations are identified, analyzed, and evaluated.
- Event impact analysis in f society is the analysis and evaluation of the potential impact of events on business processes.
- Crisis management (planning) is a strategic plan to ensure f society’s business continuity, which includes the pre-developed principles of crisis management in the following scenarios: unavailability of personnel, unavailability of building/offices, unavailability of infrastructure, lack of the availability of data and the lack of availability of suppliers / partners.
- A business continuity plan is a documented process or several processes that must be implemented during a business interruption.
- The recovery plan is the process implemented to recover and protect the infrastructure.
- Incident management (planning) is a plan of action to minimize the impact of incidents on personnel and business processes.
- Crisis communications (planning) are the predetermined and documented communication priorities and incident notification methods.
- Testing and training – f society conducts various pieces of training to prepare employees for incidents and regular testing based on multiple scenarios.
- Improving efficiency – f society regularly reviews its business continuity processes.
Management’s responsibility is to ensure that the business continuity system is adequately managed across all divisions, effectively and continuously improved and that the business continuity system complies with best practices, is implemented, and functions correctly in the sub-divisions.
Each team member of f society is obliged to ensure the continuity of business activity within the scope of their responsibilities and actions performed by the job description.
Key Results of the Implementation of the Business Continuity Policy are:
- Reducing the risk of business interruption
- The loyalty of customers and suppliers/partners maintenance through the demonstration of the viability of the business verified by the business continuity system.
The Business Continuity Management System is reviewed, maintained, and improved on an ongoing basis by Management.